Our office treats a variety of conditions however the most common conditions we see include:
• Low back pain
• Sciatica – pain, tingling, numbness or weakness in the leg that originates from a pinched nerve in the lower back or buttock region. Most commonly found on one side but may occur on both.
• Neck pain
• Arm pain, tingling, numbness or weakness that originates in the neck or shoulder region.
• Motor vehicle accident injuries
• Work related injuries (Labor & Industry claims)
We use a variety of techniques and therapies when treating injuries, chronic & acute pain, disc issues, sprain and strains. A combination of approaches will often be used that may include:
• chiropractic adjustments
• stretching and strengthening exercises
• mobilization maneuvers
• hot or cold therapy
• postural recommendations
• ergonomic recommendations
• nutritional supplement recommendations